Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Week 5 Picks Against The Spread

Week 5 is up next, and the picks don't get any easier. Last week started off great, but finished 8-5 in my picks. It was a week of blowouts, and crazy upsets, and while that doesn't fair very well for people making their picks, it makes for some great football games. 
Here are my Week 5 picks:



Minnesota at Green Bay
Line: Packers -8.5
My Pick: Packers -8.5

Houston at Dallas
Line: Cowboys -6.0
My Pick: Cowboys -6.0

Buffalo at Detroit
Line: Lions -7.5
My Pick: Lions -7.5

Baltimore at Indianapolis
Line: Colts -3.5
My Pick: Colts -3.5

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville
Line: Steelers -6.0
My Pick: Steelers -6.0

Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Line: Saints -10.0
My Pick: Saints -10.0

Atlanta at New York Giants
Line: Giants -4.5
My Pick: Falcons +4.5

St. Louis at Philadelphia
Line: Eagles -7.0
My Pick: Eagles -7.0

Cleveland at Tennessee
Line: Titans -1.0
My Pick: Browns +1.0

Arizona at Denver
Line: Broncos -7.5
My Pick: Broncos -7.5

New York Jets at San Diego
Line: Chargers -6.5
My Pick: Chargers -6.5

Kansas City at San Francisco
Line: 49ers -6.0
My Pick: 49ers -6.0

Cincinnati at New England
Line: Bengals -1.0
My Pick: Patriots +1.0

Seattle at Washington
Line: Seahawks -7.5
My Pick: Seahawks -7.5

Teams on Bye's: Miami, Oakland

No comments:

Post a Comment