Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week 6 Picks Against The Spread

Week 5 was your typical awesome week in the NFL. We had a couple Overtime games, some blowouts, and many just flat out great, close games to watch. It's crazy that we're heading into Week 6 already, the season has just flown by. Here are my picks against the spread for this, the 6th week of the incredible NFL season: 


Indianapolis at Houston
Line: Colts -2.5
My Pick: Colts -2.5

New England at Buffalo
Line: Patriots -3.0
My Pick: Patriots -3.0

Carolina at Cincinnati
Line: Bengals -6.5
My Pick: Bengals -6.5

Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Line: Browns -1.5
My Pick: Steelers +1.5

Green Bay at Miami
Line: Packers -3.0
My Pick: Packers -3.0

Detroit at Minnesota
Line: Lions -1.0
My Pick: Lions -1.0

Denver at New York Jets
Line: Broncos -10.0
My Pick: Broncos -10.0

Baltimore at Tampa Bay
Line: Ravens -3.5
My Pick: Ravens -3.5

Jacksonville at Tennessee
Line: Titans -6.0
My Pick: Jaguars +6.0

San Diego at Oakland
Line: Chargers -7.0
My Pick: Chargers -7.0

Chicago at Atlanta
Line: Falcons -3.0
My Pick: Bears +3.0

Washington at Arizona
Line: Cardinals -3.5
My Pick: Redskins +3.5

Dallas at Seattle
Line: Seahawks -8.0
My Pick: Seahawks -8.0

New York Giants at Philadelphia
Line: Eagles -2.5
My Pick: Eagles -2.5

San Francisco at St. Louis
Line: 49ers -3.5
My Pick: 49ers -3.5


Teams on Bye's: Kansas City, New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment