Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week 7 Picks Against The Spread

Week 6 was a great week in the NFL yet again, with so many games going back and forth and full of excitement. Some upsets were deadly for some people's picks, but that's the beauty of the sport. I personally went 10-5 with my picks, which is a slight improvement on the week before. Here are my picks against the spread for Week 7:



New York Jets at New England
Line: Patriots -10.0
My Pick: Jets +10.0

Atlanta at Baltimore
Line: Ravens -7.0
My Pick: Falcons +7.0

Minnesota at Buffalo
Line: Bills -5.5
My Pick: Vikings +5.5

Miami at Chicago
Line: Bears -3.5
My Pick: Bears -3.5

New Orleans at Detroit
Line: Lions -3.0
My Pick: Saints +3.0

Carolina at Green Bay
Line: Packers -7.0
My Pick: Packers -7.0

Cincinnati at Indianapolis
Line: Colts -3.0
My Pick: Colts -3.0

Cleveland at Jacksonville
Line: Browns -5.5
My Pick: Browns -5.5

Seattle at St. Louis
Line: Seahawks -7.0
My Pick: Seahawks -7.0

Tennessee at Washington
Line: Redskins -6.0
My Pick: Redskins -6.0

Kansas City at San Diego
Line: Chargers -4.0
My Pick: Chargers -4.0

New York Giants at Dallas
Line: Cowboys -6.5
My Pick: Giants +6.5

Arizona at Oakland
Line: Cardinals -3.5
My Pick: Cardinals -3.5

San Francisco at Denver
Line: Broncos -6.5
My Pick: 49ers +6.5

Houston at Pittsburgh
Line: Steelers -3.5
My Pick: Steelers -3.5


Teams on Bye's: Philadelphia, Tampa Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment