Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Week 8 Picks Against The Spread

It's hard to believe we're almost halfway through the NFL season already, and what an exciting one it's been. Last week was another hard week for picks, but I personally faired pretty well. This week looks extremely tough, with some tough spreads in nearly every matchup. Here are my picks against the spread for Week 8:


San Diego at Denver
Line: Broncos -7.5
My Pick: Broncos -7.5

Detroit at Atlanta (In London, England)
Line: Lions -3.5
My Pick: Lions -3.5

Seattle at Carolina
Line: Seahawks -5.0
My Pick: Seahawks -5.0

Baltimore at Cincinnati
Line: Bengals -1.0
My Pick: Bengals -1.0

Miami at Jacksonville
Line: Dolphins -6.0
My Pick: Dolphins -6.0

St. Louis at Kansas City
Line: Chiefs -7.0
My Pick: Chiefs -7.0

Chicago at New England
Line: Patriots -5.5
My Pick: Bears +5.5

Buffalo at New York Jets
Line: Jets -3.0
My Pick: Bills +3.0

Minnesota at Tampa Bay
Line: Buccaneers -3.0
My Pick: Vikings +3.0

Houston at Tennessee
Line: Texans -2.5
My Pick: Texans -2.5

Philadelphia at Arizona
Line: Cardinals -2.5
My Pick: Cardinals +2.5

Oakland at Cleveland
Line: Browns -7.0
My Pick: Browns -7.0

Indianapolis at Pittsburgh
Line: Colts -3.0
My Pick: Colts -3.0

Green Bay at New Orleans
Line: Saints -2.0
My Pick: Packers +2.0

Washington at Dallas
Line: Cowboys -10.0
My Pick: Redskins +10.0

No comments:

Post a Comment