Thursday, November 6, 2014

Week 10 Picks Against The Spread

Last week was a pretty good week for my picks, as I personally went 9-4. There were some solid games, but nothing too exciting. Was it just me, or was anyone else shocked by the stomping the Dolphins laid on the Chargers? that was obviously one of the picks I got wrong, but 37-0 is absolutely ridiculous! This is a team many people talked about as one of the best, just a few short weeks ago. While this was a shocker, i'm sure there will be another big blowout, or team that surprises us this week too, because that's what makes the NFL so exciting. Here are my picks for Week 10:


Cleveland at Cincinnati
Line: Bengals -6.5
My Pick: Browns +6.5

Tennessee at Baltimore
Line: Ravens -10.0
My Pick: Ravens -10.0

Kansas City at Buffalo
Line: Chiefs -1.5
My Pick: Bills +1.5

Miami at Detroit
Line: Lions -2.5
My Pick: Lions -2.5

Dallas at Jacksonville (In London, England)
Line: Cowboys -7.0
My Pick: Cowboys -7.0

San Francisco at New Orleans
Line: Saints -5.0
My Pick: 49ers +5.0

Pittsburgh at New York Jets
Line: Steelers -4.5
My Pick: Jets +4.5

Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Line: Falcons -2.5
My Pick: Falcons -2.5

Denver at Oakland
Line: Broncos -11.0
My Pick: Broncos -11.0

St. Louis at Arizona
Line: Cardinals -7.0
My Pick: Rams +7.0

New York Giants at Seattle
Line: Seahawks -9.0
My Pick: Seahawks -9.0

Chicago at Green Bay
Line: Packers -7.0
My Pick: Packers -7.0

Carolina at Philadelphia
Line: Eagles -6.5
My Pick: Panthers +6.5


Teams on Bye's: Texans, Colts, Vikings, Patriots, Chargers, Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment