Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week 12 Picks Against The Spread

Not a bad week for me personally last week with my picks, as I went 9-5, and am currently on a roll. It was a pretty hard week considering the upsets that no one expected, but that's just a typical week in the NFL. Week 12 looks just as tough as last week, so hopefully I can fair well once again. Here are my picks against the spread for this week:

Kansas City at Oakland
Line: Chiefs -7.5
My Pick: Chiefs -7.5

Cleveland at Atlanta
Line: Falcons -3.5
My Pick: Browns +3.5

New York Jets at Buffalo
Line: Bills -3.0
My Pick: Jets +3.0

Tampa Bay at Chicago
Line: Bears -5.5
My Pick: Bears -5.5

Cincinnati at Houston
Line: Texans -1.0
My Pick: Bengals +1.0

Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Line: Colts -14.0
My Pick: Colts -14.0

Green Bay at Minnesota
Line: Packers -9.5
My Pick: Vikings +9.5

Detroit at New England
Line: Patriots -7.0
My Pick: Patriots -7.0

Tennessee at Philadelphia
Line: Eagles -11.0
My Pick: Eagles -11.0

St. Louis at San Diego
Line: Chargers -4.5
My Pick: Chargers -4.5

Arizona at Seattle
Line: Seahawks -7.0
My Pick: Seahawks -7.0

Miami at Denver
Line: Broncos -7.0
My Pick: Broncos -7.0

Washington at San Francisco
Line: 49ers -9.0
My Pick: 49ers -9.0

Dallas at New York Giants
Line: Cowboys -3.0
My Pick: Cowboys -3.0

Baltimore at New Orleans
Line: Saints -3.0
My Pick: Saints -3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment