Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week 1 Picks Against The Spread

The season is finally upon us! I know there's a lot of you out there like me, who have been waiting for football to start since it ended in September. Well, tonight is finally the night the action all starts. Of course with Week 1, comes tough picks, as we don't really know too much until the season gets underway. Last season I fared pretty well, so here's to hoping I can keep it going! Here are my picks against the spread for the first week of the season:

Pittsburgh at New England
Line: Patriots -6.5
My Pick: Patriots -6.5

Green Bay at Chicago
Line: Packers -6.5
My Pick: Packers -6.5

Seattle at St. Louis
Line: Seahawks -3.5
My Pick: Rams +3.5

Carolina at Jacksonville
Line: Panthers -3.5
My Pick: Panthers -3.5

Miami at Washington
Line: Dolphins -3.5
My Pick: Dolphins -3.5

Indianapolis at Buffalo
Line: Colts -2.5
My Pick: Colts -2.5

Cleveland at New York Jets
Line: Jets -2.5
My Pick: Jets -2.5

Kansas City at Houston
Line: Texans -1.5
My Pick: Chiefs +1.5

New Orleans at Arizona
Line: Cardinals -2.5
My Pick: Cardinals -2.5

Detroit at San Diego
Line: Chargers -2.5
My Pick: Chargers -2.5

Baltimore at Denver
Line: Broncos -4.5
My Pick: Broncos -4.5

Cincinnati at Oakland
Line: Bengals -3.5
My Pick: Bengals -3.5

Tennessee at Tampa Bay
Line: Buccaneers -2.5
My Pick: Buccaneers -2.5

New York Giants at Dallas 
Line: Cowboys -5.5
My Pick: Cowboys -5.5

Philadelphia at Atlanta
Line: Eagles -2.5
My Pick: Eagles -2.5

Minnesota at San Francisco
Line: Vikings -2.5
My Pick: Vikings -2.5


No comments:

Post a Comment