Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 9 Picks Against The Spread

We're halfway through the NFL Season, and what a campaign we have gotten to experience. I personally had a great week last week, going 11-4 in my picks. This coming week had a few steep spreads, as well as some tough ones that could go either way. Once again, we're in for a great week of football. Here are my Week 9 picks against the spread:


New Orleans at Carolina 
Line: Saints -3.0
My Pick: Saints -3.0

Jacksonville at Cincinnati
Line: Bengals -10.0
My Pick: Bengals -10.0

Tampa Bay at Cleveland
Line: Browns -6.5
My Pick: Browns -6.5

Arizona at Dallas
Line: Cowboys -4.0
My Pick: Cardinals +4.0

Philadelphia at Houston
Line: Eagles -2.0
My Pick: Eagles -2.0

New York Jets at Kansas City
Line: Chiefs -9.5
My Pick: Jets +9.5

San Diego at Miami
Line: Dolphins -2.5
My Pick: Chargers +2.5

Washington at Minnesota
Line: Vikings -0.5
My Pick: Vikings -0.5

St. Louis at San Francisco 
Line: 49ers -10.0
My Pick: Rams +10.0

Denver at New England
Line: Broncos -3.0
My Pick: Broncos -3.0

Oakland at Seattle
Line: Seahawks -15.0
My Pick: Raiders +15.0

Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Line: Ravens -2.0
My Pick: Steelers +2.0

Indianapolis at New York Giants
Line: Colts -3.0
My Pick: Colts -3.0


Teams on Bye's: Falcons, Packers, Bears, Bills, Lions, Titans

No comments:

Post a Comment