Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 16 Picks Against The Spread

Another solid week for myself personally, as I went 10-6 in Week 15. The season is winding down, so the picks become tougher and tougher each week, as teams battle for first-round bye's and of course, playoff spots. This week's schedule looks like the hardest one yet, but hopefully I can keep my stellar record going. Here are my picks against the spread for Week 16:


Tennessee at Jacksonville
Line: Jaguars -2.5
My Pick: Titans +2.5

Philadelphia at Washington
Line: Eagles -8.5
My Pick: Redskins +8.5

San Diego at San Francisco
Line: 49ers -2.5
My Pick: 49ers -2.5

Cleveland at Carolina
Line: Panthers -3.5
My Pick: Panthers -3.5

Detroit at Chicago
Line: Lions -4.5
My Pick: Lions -4.5

Baltimore at Houston
Line: Ravens -4.5
My Pick: Ravens -4.5

Minnesota at Miami
Line: Dolphins -6.5
My Pick: Vikings +6.5

Atlanta at New Orleans
Line: Saints -6.5
My Pick: Falcons +6.5

New England at New York Jets
Line: Patriots -9.5
My Pick: Jets +9.5

Kansas City at Pittsburgh
Line: Steelers -2.5
My Pick: Steelers -2.5

Green Bay at Tampa Bay
Line: Packers -10.5
My Pick: Packers -10.5

New York Giants at St. Louis
Line: Rams -4.0
My Pick: Giants +4.0

Indianapolis at Dallas
Line:Cowboys -2.5
My Pick: Cowboys -2.5

Buffalo at Oakland
Line: Bills -5.5
My Pick: Bills -5.5

Seattle at Arizona
Line: Seahawks -7.5
My Pick: Seahawks -7.5

Denver at Cincinnati 
Line: Broncos -3.5
My Pick: Broncos -3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment