Saturday, December 27, 2014

Week 17 Picks Against The Spread

I can't believe it's the week of the NFL Season, it went by way too fast. Although i'm super excited for the Playoffs, i'm also upset the regular season is about to come to an end. I've had a great season personally with my picks, and another solid week last week as I went 11-5. This week looks pretty favourable for my picks, so we'll see how it goes. Here are my Week 17 picks against the spread:

Cleveland at Baltimore
Line: Ravens -13.5
My Pick: Ravens -13.5

Jacksonville at Houston
Line: Texans -10.0
My Pick: Jaguars +10.0

San Diego at Kansas City
Line: Chiefs -1.0
My Pick: Chargers +1.0

New York Jets at Miami
Line: Dolphins -6.0
My Pick: Dolphins -6.0

Chicago at Minnesota
Line: Vikings -6.5
My Pick: Bears +6.5

Buffalo at New England
Line: Patriots -5.0
My Pick: Patriots -5.0

Philadelphia at New York Giants
Line: Giants -2.5
My Pick: Eagles +2.5

New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Line: Saints -4.0
My Pick: Saints -4.0

Indianapolis at Tennessee
Line: Colts -7.0
My Pick: Colts -7.0

Dallas at Washington
Line: Cowboys -3.5
My Pick: Cowboys -3.5

Detroit at Green Bay
Line: Packers -7.5
My Pick: Packers -7.5

Oakland at Denver
Line: Broncos -14.0
My Pick: Raiders +14.0

Carolina at Atlanta
Line: Falcons -3.0
My Pick: Falcons -3.0

Arizona at San Francisco
Line: 49ers -7.0
My Pick: 49ers -7.0

St. Louis at Seattle
Line: Seahawks -13.0
My Pick: Rams +13.0

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
Line: Steelers -3.5
My Pick: Bengals +3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment